Best Cocktail Ideas for St. Patrick’s Day
St. Patrick’s Day is one of the most celebrated holidays of the year. Bright parades, loud music, sounds of bagpipes, green colors … and lots of Irish beer and whiskey! All these things characterize this holiday quite well. But what if you don’t have a chance to join this fest and attend the parade? Don’t worry – let the holiday come to your porch!
Sometimes, a home party with the closest friends, family, good food and beverages is much more fun than pretentious city festivals. And be sure that with these top 3 best cocktails with Kombucha and Irish whiskey, your party will be unforgettable!
1) Sour Cocktail
- 2 ounces of Irish Whiskey
- 3-4 ounces Ginger or Lemon flavored B-Tea Kombucha
- Few drops of Angostura aromatic bitters
- Slice of fresh orange
- Maraschino cherry for garnish
- Chill the whiskey and the Kombucha.
- Pour over ice into a 10-ounce Old-Fashioned glass.
- Add 2-3 drops Angostura aromatic bitters (or to taste).
- Garnish with sliced orange and maraschino cherry.
2) Cocktail with Mint and Lemon
- 4 ounces of B-Tea Kombucha
- 2 ounces of whiskey of choice
- 5 to 6 leaves of fresh mint
- 1/8 teaspoon of honey
- Juice from half a lemon
- Ice cubes
- Thinly slice mint leaves.
- Place mint on the bottom of serving glass with juice of half a lemon and several drops of honey.
- Add Kombucha, whiskey, and ice cubes.
- Stir and serve.
3) Pomegranate Cocktail
- 4 Ounces Kombucha
- 2 Ounces Whiskey
- Seeds of ¼ pomegranate
- Several ice cubes
- Pomegranate Cocktail
- Remove seeds and slice pomegranate in quarters.
- Gently scoop seeds into a bowl by using a spoon.
- Place seeds in a glass and pour whiskey and Kombucha.
- When ready to serve, add ice cubes.