Two Recipes With Chocolate For This Winter
Chocolate is the only one dessert that doesn’t include flour. Besides, if the content of cocoa in it is 70% or more, then there is no milk and just a bit of sugar. Chocolate goes well with any food, so it is suitable as a harmless dessert after a meal.
For this winter holidays or just when you want to have something hot and delicious – use one of these recipes: Hazelnut hot chocolate and raw chocolate.
Hazelnut hot chocolate
- 300 ml of almond milk (50 grams of raw almonds soak 300 ml of water, mix in blender and strain).
- 1/4 Cup of coconut milk.
- 100 g of chocolate (content of 70% cocoa and above).
- A small pinch of salt.
Melt the chocolate on low heat (or in a water bath). Without removing from fire, pour almond and coconut milk. Carefully mixing with a whisk, cook for 2-3 minutes. Season with a bit of salt. If desired, add a chili pepper or orange peel.
- 30 g cocoa powder
- 100 g soft dates
- 85 g of cocoa butter
- One vanilla pod or good vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- Lavender and vanilla: 1 teaspoon of lavender flowers and one pod of vanilla
- Lemon salt: zest of 1 lemon and an additional pinch of salt
- Spices: add ground cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, pimento
- Orange and Chile: zest of 1 orange and a pinch of ground chili pepper
- Mint: a few drops of peppermint essence and a pinch of Chia seeds or flax
Dates remove the stones and mash the flesh with a fork. If necessary, remove the solid part of the rind. In a small saucepan, pour a glass of water and put on fire. When the water heats up, put on top of a bowl, put to it a little cocoa. Melt. Add the cocoa powder, the seeds of the vanilla pod and salt. Stir thoroughly, remove from heat and let cool slightly. Mix with palm weight and add to the dough one of the additives (optional). All thoroughly mix and allow the mixture to cool.
Pour the chocolate mass on a sheet of parchment paper and form with your hands “tiles” of chocolate. Cover with another sheet and put the chocolate under a small press. You can also use a special form. Leave in the refrigerator to solidify.